JEDDAH / SAUDI ARABIA
PHONE (966) 50-1054586 • E-MAIL- MUHAMMAD.ZAHRAN@ALAWWALFS.COM
The primary objective is make the best through have the professional investment tools and models to maximize the rate of return on the overall investment tools within the acceptable risk parameters also share and commitment with strategic assets allocation in the best way as defined in the investment and Risk Management Guidelines.
1999 - 2003 Al Yarmouk University / Irbed ,Jordan
Bachelor Degree in Economic and Administration science / GPA 77.3 “ Very Good”
Major in Accounting
1998 - 1999 Ahmad Tooqan secondary school / Amman-Jordan
General Certificate of Education
Apr. 2010-till Alawwal Financial Services Co. – KSA/ Jeddah
• Portfolio Funds Manager – Saudi Murabaha Fund Manager “ Shariah Comply “
- Receive and review Investment Strategies proposals received by the Fund Board Of director and conduct a though rough due diligence on the proposals & compare with strategic and CMA regulations.
- Monitor and analyses market movements and trends to enable sound decisions to be made and effective advice and guidance offered to the Department & continuously search of best suitable alternatives offered “ money markets tools “ in which can achieved goals and maximize profits.
- Research, identify, establish and build relationships with new banks/Financial Institutions to enhance co-operation and investment opportunities for the funds co-operate with another fund managers to have continuously improvements of fund performance.
- Provide periodical report to the Management on the overall investment position, the rate of return , deviations , transactions performed.
Jun 2008 – May 2010 : Sabaek Invest Co. ( Financial Services corporation listed shares in Amman stocks exchange since 2007 ) / Amman -Jordan
• Senior Investment Officer :
Monitor and analyze market movements and trends to enable listed shares in Amman stocks exchange since 2007 ) / Amman -Jordan
- Monitor and analyze market movements and trends to enable sound decisions to be made and effective advice and guidance offered to the Department.
- Professional financial statement analysis and related issues.
- Analyze and make recommendations on the most appropriate ways to develop and improve the company’s investment guidelines.
- Monitor investments and portfolio performance through active participation and development of periodical monitoring models.
- assessing investment opportunities across various sectors; -Experienced in contributing to private placement memorandums and taking ownership of business presentations by using the most recent analysis tools ( DCF , Relative valuation , etc,,).
- Analyzing and building financial statements; -Experience in reviewing and monitoring portfolio companies -Entrepreneurial attitude; and -Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Have overall IPO management objective and preparing the manuals and deeds related to investment department.
2004 - 2008 Securities Depository Center /Amman -Jordan
Members and securities Dept. – Head of section assistants.
- Deposit and correcting share holders data
- Contains and dealings of all members operations such as changing in capitals (additional, combination...) contains for sure of completion all over transaction from A to Z.
- Applied procedures to establish corporation and other financial services company in the financial capital market.
2003 - 2004 Arab Bank Corporation /Amman - Jordan
- Clearing department, Customer services department, Accounting department (supplies monitor).
- • Office package:
- Setup document, report research in MS- WORD
- Setup presentation by power point
- Setup accounting tables diagram ,statistics by using EXCEL
- Internet use and research applying
- Typing skills in both Arabic and English languages
Other information’s and skills
- Currently members in “Institute Of Management Accountant (IMA).
- IPO Advisor from Jordan Securities Commission.
- Part one “Economics and Global Business” of CMA Passed it 600/700
- Have good commands with mathematics& statistics , team player & also able to work in my own
- Work well under pressure and have good analytical skills and familiar with Math’s, statistics, and posses professional experience in financial analysis and excel applications.
REFERENCES AND LETTERS OF RECOMMENDATION AVAILABLE ON REQUEST.