Nod32 Antivirus System 2.70.9 Beta For Windows Nt/200/2003/xp/ X64#091;#093; Wait Final Soon
NOD32 Antivirus System 2.70.9 Beta for Windows NT/2000/2003/XP/ x64
ESET NOD32 Antivirus System - Integrated, Real-Time Protection against viruses, worms, trojans, spyware, adware, phishing, and hackers. Best detection, fastest performance & smallest footprint.
NOD32 Antivirus System provides well balanced, state-of-the-art protection against threats endangering your PC and enterprise systems running various platforms from Microsoft Windows 95 / 98 / ME / NT / 2000 / 2003 / XP, through a number of UNIX/Linux, Novell, MS DOS operating systems to Microsoft Exchange Server, Lotus Domino and other mail servers.
Users of Microsoft® Windows® can experience the power and elegance of NOD32"s ThreatSense Technology with ease and comfort. Our single optimized engine offers the best protection from viruses, spyware, adware, phishing attacks, and more. Keep tomorrow"s threats at bay with our proactive detection technology. And it has the smallest footprint and fastest performance - bar none.
The fourth generation of the NOD32 Antivirus System features a fully integrated software suite characterized by an unprecedented detection track record, the fastest scanning rates and extremely low utilization of system resources. NOD32"s detection efficiency combined with 2-50 times faster hard disk scanning rate earned the product many international prestigious awards.
ESET"s NOD32 Key Features:
· ThreatSense™ technology — a single optimized anti-threat engine for analyzing code to identify malicious behavior, such as viruses, spyware, adware, phishing and more
· Unprecedented heuristic analysis capable of discovering new malware threats as they emerge
· Powerful virtual PC emulation technology enables unpacking and decryption of all types of archives and run-time packing
· Able to clean active malware running in memory
· Protects at multiple infiltration points, including HTTP, POP3, SMTP and all local and removable media
· Removes infections from files that are locked for writing (e.g., loaded DLL file)
· Prevents infected files from being opened and executed, and warns on creation of infected files
· Automatic execution on system startup
· Supports multiple Terminal Server environments
· Supports scanning of mapped network disks
NOD32 is a single, highly optimized engine that works as a unified Anti-Threat system to protect against a broad spectrum of malware. Viruses, worms, spyware, and other malicious attacks, which are constantly evolving. Eset NOD32 utilizes patent-pending ThreatSense® Technology to detect tomorrow"s threats in real-time, by analyzing code execution for malicious intent - keeping you ahead of the malware-writers.
Proactive Real-Time Detection
The best security is proactive. Malware protection must be real-time at the point of impact. Every minute one waits for a virus signature update creates a window of vulnerability that could have devastating consequences. Eset NOD32"s ThreatSense® Technology closes the window of vulnerability left open by other reactive, signature-based antivirus vendors.
NOD32 analyzes application execution in real-time for malicious intent to detect and block over 90% of new malware threats proactively, without the need for signature updates in most cases. Most other vendors release signatures hours after their customers have been victimized and submitted samples.
Viruses, worms, adware, and spyware can and should be detected by a single engine. A well-designed, integrated application like Eset NOD32 can detect adware, spyware, viruses, rootkits, and other malicous attacks. Running separate applications for viruses, hackers, adware, and spyware can slow your PC, be difficult to manage, and provide questionable protection. Beware of large, bloated internet security suites that consume hundreds of megabytes on your PC. These typically exist because vendors have acquired products and "bundled" them together. In contrast, Eset NOD32 was designed from the core as a single, highly-optimized engine to stop malware.
Protection against threats from multiple input vectors is provided by the following modules:
- Antivirus MONitor (AMON). An on-access (memory-resident) scanner, which automatically scans files before they"re accessed.
- NOD32. An on-demand scanner, which can be run manually on specific files or disk segments. It can also be scheduled to run during off-peak times.
- Internet MONitor (IMON). A memory-resident scanner that runs on the Winsock level to prevent infected files from reaching the computer"s disks. Its scans internet web browsing traffic (HTTP) and incoming e-mail via the POP3 protocol.
- E-mail MONitor (EMON). An auxiliary module for scanning incoming/outgoing e-mails via the MAPI interface, such as Microsoft Outlook Microsoft Exchange.
- Document MONitor (DMON). Utilizes the proprietary Microsoft API for scanning Microsoft Office documents (including Internet Explorer).
Great detection doesn"t have to slow down your computer. Written largely in assembly language, NOD32 continually wins awards for the fastest performance of any antivirus application, on average 2 to 5 times faster than the competition (source: Virus Bulletin). Switch to NOD32 and upgrade your computer"s performance.
NOD32 conserves resources on disk and in memory, leaving more for your critical applications. The installer is just 8.6 MB and the application takes up less than 20 MB in memory (this fluctuates with changes to the detection technology). ThreatSense updates, which includes heuristics logic and signatures, are usually between 20 kB and 50 kB. Switch to NOD32 and reclaim precious resources.
Easy to Manage
Program and database updates are automaticaly performed behind the scenes. If you"re an individual or home office user you can just "set it and forget it." Businesses and organizations with large distributed networks can use the powerful Remote Administrator to centrally deploy, install, monitor and manage thousands of NOD32 workstations and servers.
· Operating System
· Microsoft Windows 2000 Workstation , NT
· Microsoft Windows XP Home and Professional, including Windows XP Professional x64 Edition
· CPU 386 or higher processor (Pentium recommended)
· 30 MB free hard disk space
· 32 MB RAM (64 MB RAM recommended)
· VGA or better graphic card